Monday, January 28, 2013

January Haul: MORE Etude House, Crest, Olay, Maybelline, and others

Hi there folks! Haha! Happy New Year!...? XD Late greeting, I know... I just wanna show you my first purchases on the the first month of 2013 XD hahaha! my Etude House addiction is just waaaay out of hand XD nyahaha... so yeah... here it goes...

First shopping...


Cleene Cotton Rounds, Watson's Wer Wipes, EH Pearl Extract Mask, Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Toothpaste, Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum, EH Missing U Hand Cream #2 Kakapo Story, EH Nail Art Pen in White and Pink, Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipsticks.


And some japanese and korean food/beverages/seasonings XD


2nd Shopping:



Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Cream, Wonder Pore Freshner, EH Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails #6 WH701, EH Look At My Cotton Candy Nails SOR202, EH Nail Art Stickers, EH Black Head Remover Dual Sheet

3rd Shopping:


This is basically the AC Clinic Line of EH (Toner, Lotion, Balm with Facial Cleanser, & Pink Spot Powders), and another bottle of Missing U Hand Cream #4 Eastern Grass Owl Story, EH Happy Tea Time Cleansing Tissue, 3 Green Tea Facial Masks, and they gave me a free Bath Set that includes a scrub, foot scrub tool, massager, shower cap, and a cute small toy bathtub (Free for 3,000Php worth of products) XD LOL

So yeah~ most of my Christmas savings is spent on EH Products~ ahahaha!

You? What are your first purchases this 2013? Let me know~ and Let me know which products you want me to review. Hihi~ More EH Prods this 2013 :)) XD <3 weeee~

2 comments: