Sunday, April 1, 2012

NYX Round Lipsticks in Eros, Thalia, and Louisiana

I bought NYX Round Lipstick in 3 shades: Eros, Louisiana, and Thalia. here's a photo of the products.


And here's a photo of swatches on my hand


Hehe. Honestly, it's my first time to purchase and use lipsticks since I don't really like wearing them. Why? I don't really like the feeling of something sticky on my lips.

What can I say about NYX Round Lipsticks...

• Color selection is wide
• Colors are very vibrant and cute
• Not that sticky on my lips
• Affordable
• Good quality
• Pigmented
• Smells good

And speaking of affordable, since ayaw ko gumastos ng sobra para lang magtry ng lipstick, i opted to NYX kesa Mac. Namamahalan ako sa Mac eh. Okay rin syempre ung shades, quality and what not sa Mac. Pero merong same shade sa NYX pero in a lower price. :D So, sa mga gusto ng cute vibrant colors, try NYX!

how it looks like in my lips.
THALIA

LOUISIANA

EROS

Got them from Angel's Online Shop, She's on sale now until April 5, 2012. So what are you waiting for? If you want these cute little substances, go and place your orders. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment